Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm just so bored... So decided to let u guys know abit more about me... hehe... Take a peek into my closet and my stuff!!


The mystery blue box! Posted by Hello


Tada!! It's none other than my jewellery box... It's all the earrings, braclets, anklets and rings...  Posted by Hello


My earrings and rings compartment...  Posted by Hello


The new members that just join them on wednesday... Posted by Hello

How can all those not go with necklaces...


my necklaces... Posted by Hello


A closer look at them... Posted by Hello


My closet! Posted by Hello

Please don't be shocked when you see it... coz it's kind of messy...


Open sesame! Above are my clothes... Posted by Hello
Super messy right... Coz as you can see they are all squeezing together...


My pants, skirts and jackets... Posted by Hello

Kind of messy too... No space already... Have to hang 2-3 pants/skirts to one hanger...

No comments: