Saturday, September 25, 2004

Just reached home... Went to KTV with Sufen, Lina and both of my sisters... So sweet of them to celebrate it for me... Thanx guys!! Appreciate it alot...

Had a fun time at "Party World"...

Recieved my presents from Alicia, Sufen and Lina...

Alicia gave me a bottle of marbles... Indeed a little creativity from her little mind...


Gift from alicia Posted by Hello

Sufen gave me a flower-shaped necklace...


Gift from sufen... Posted by Hello


A closer look... Posted by Hello


Nice card rite! Posted by Hello


But... It's empty! Posted by Hello


and Lina gave me a cross necklaces... Thanx man! been wanting to buy one cross necklace... You help me save all the trouble...


Cross... Posted by Hello


From Lina... Posted by Hello

Got my happy birthday wishes from some of my friends... Also message 2 of my friend who share the same birthday as me... hehe... So happy to be able to share this important day with 2 of this friends... Happy Birthday CHRIS AND IVAN!! ENJOY!! AND DON"T FORGET MY PRESENT!! HEHE... Just joking!

After KTV, went to esplande with them... Had a talk with Sufen... hm... Finally!

Off to bath... Then rest... Will upload the photos tml... if i can do it!

No comments: