Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Manage to come to early but! I took cab coz of my laziness... Woke up and went back to sleep... Think I better sleep early tonight... Feeling so tired... *yAwNz*

It's gonna be a long day... I guess... School ends at 3... Can't wait to go home and slack... Coz there's nothing after school today.... No band! No Tuition!! Just home, tv, books and me!! Ohya.. and my family... I missed so much time with them... Probably go out with my mum to OG coz she still wants to make her card... let see how... *eViL*

Then she can pay for my stuff then i get to keep the $50 that she last gave me.... haha... probably not... let see what she say first... But she would always end up saying... "Aiya, bu yong jing la! Take it and don't spend all!"

Then she'll give me that look and I'll give her that smile!! hehe...

Anyway having MA practical now... Doing project... I'm searching for the data for Japan's economy... Coz we've got some values missing for the one that we collected at the library... But still can't find anything... Anyway working hard... Trying not to be laid back... got a test in week 4... Got to start now... Exams are also coming soon... got to really pull up my socks... I'm so behind my classmates... I guess.... It's a short term... Only 6 weeks of school... Oh I love it man!! Study late at night to the wee hours... And get to sleep till afternoon... More time with my bed!

Still can't find my data!! Ah...!!!!

No comments: