Sunday, September 26, 2004

Had a fun day... Came back from church and was filled with surprises... My sisters actually gang up with my friends to celebrate for me... Actually I sort of knew what is going to happen... Coz my mum gave them away... And I had been testing my sisters out... And Meichan asked me to call her when I'm about to reach home... And the next thing Effendi called! He said he wanna meet me to teach him strokes! WTH!! Nonsense! He should be teaching me... Then came up with all the excuses! Well, true enough they were at my house but what I did not know that was coming was the WATER BOMB!! I thought all of them were in the house... So I open the door but hiding at the same time...

But the moment I turned my head... I were totally surrended by all the guys! Alan, Muru, Charlton and Effendi!! All holding water bags in their hand!! Damn!! Super drenched lor!! Alan and Muru sure had a fun time throwing it at me!! Thanx Muru for that idea! One pail not enough, two pails!! Still add dishwashing detergent~! What a good idea... I totally had no way to run man!! there's not even a single dry spot! You people are freaking good man!!

Anyway thanx man!! Enjoyed it!! So sweet of them to cooked for me... Venassa, thanx for cutting the onion! Sure u had a good cry! Alan, thanx for cutting the chicken! Though I heard from them that you were very gentle while cutting... Feel like laughing now! Can imagine him doing that! Alan! Help me thank your mum for the moon cake! Super nice!! Like the colours too!! Thanx Alan's mum! Jermaine who cooked! Zai! Thanx for the Tulang! Though I didn't get to eat it...

Below are some of the photos taken at my house...


Preparing the food... Posted by Hello


lots of mushroom! Nice! Posted by Hello


bread... Posted by Hello


Spaghetti Posted by Hello


Cake? Posted by Hello


Half correct! It's moon cakes! Made by Alan's mum! Thank you auntie! Posted by Hello


Burned bread?! Posted by Hello


FULLY EQUIPPED! Saw the pail! It's filled with water bombs! Posted by Hello


While waiting for me... Posted by Hello

Didn't take the process of me getting drenched! Coz all of them were busying throwing it at me!


My cake! Creative ar! Posted by Hello


Making my wishes again... All drenched! Posted by Hello
And they bought the same kind of candles again! Relight itself!


Creative ar! Posted by Hello


Concentrating on "Puzzle Bubble" Posted by Hello
All of them lost to Zai, except me! Zai admit it! I'm better than you!! haha...


Wonderful friends! Posted by Hello


The Percussion girls! Posted by Hello


The guys and me! Posted by Hello


Zai and me Posted by Hello


Alan and me Posted by Hello


Muru "gay" sen and me! Posted by Hello


Effendi, me and "shaker eggs"... Posted by Hello

Photos taken after watching "Shrek 2"...


Jermaine and me... Look! The dolphin is flying! Posted by Hello


Venassa and moi! Posted by Hello


The BABES!! hehe... Posted by Hello


Raf, me and teddy bears... Posted by Hello


Charlton and me... Posted by Hello


The hunks and me! haha... Posted by Hello

Thanx peeps! Really appreciate what you all have done for me! Making my wish come true after all these years... Thought it would not happen... BUT! you guys make it happen!! All the time we spend just now... Simply just take away those bad times!! And I can't really remember much of the bad times... So fortunate to be able to know you guys... Think knowing you guys have been a big gift from GOD... Sorry it's not the biggest coz the biggest gift from God is my grandma...

But well, I'm very touched!

No comments: