Monday, September 27, 2004

Gifts! And more gifts!!


Gift from andy... Guess what? Posted by Hello


A book! Posted by Hello


Gifts from Nei... Posted by Hello


Flowers again! 3 of them... "I love you"! hehe... Posted by Hello


Chocolates from all of them!! Came with the flower... Posted by Hello


More chocolates... From effendi Posted by Hello


Eggs from Effendi... Not bad! Practical! Can eat! Posted by Hello


2 boxes... Posted by Hello


2 pairs of drum sticks from effendi... Posted by Hello


this is for prac use... I think! Posted by Hello


a closer look! Yes! it has my name on it!! My pair of sticks with my name!! Hurray! Posted by Hello


The other pair... Should be for concert use... Either one... Posted by Hello


It has my name too! Posted by Hello


Red packets from my sisters... Posted by Hello


A closer look at all of them! Posted by Hello


Books and more books! More money! Skirts! Accessories!! Drumsticks!! Posted by Hello


ALL OF MY PRESENTS! Posted by Hello

No comments: