Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Woke up late today... Lessons start at 9... I woke up at 9... All becoz of my laziness... hehe...

Finshed lesson at 1... Then intended to head down to Cityhall alone to get storybook... But so sweet of Meimei to offer to accompany me... Was walking out from school then saw James, Edwin and Hanyong... Were walking with them to the train station... They were heading to PS... So they pshyco-ed us... Or rather as Hanyong claims persuaded us... Coz it sounds nicers... Head down to PS with them... Regret abit coz the Times bookshop there is so small... And I couldn't find the book which I want so ended up buying another book entitled... "PS, I love you"... A rather sad story...

Some people wait their whole lives to find their soulmates. But not Holly and Gerry. They are childhood sweethearts... But the unthinkable happens... Gerry's death devaststes Holly... But as her 30th birthday looms, Gerry comes back to her.

spend about 1 hour in the shop coz I couldn't decide what to buy... Finally got the book and went to the arcarde to look for Edwin and James... After went to have our lunch while waiting for Hanyong to cut his hair... Had beef noodles but didn't had any appetite... Struggle to finish it...

After that Meimei got to go home, Hanyong back to school for rock climbing and me... Went to OG!! Finally!! I spent about 2 hours there man!! Was deciding what to buy... So that it would accumulate to $75... Really had a difficult time... When I don't have the money, I've got lots of things to buy... But when I had the money I don't know what to buy... What the hack! Never in my whole life I thought this would happen to me... Man!

After shopping for 2 hours plus... Finally got stuffs... And I spend $99... bought 2 skirts and 2 sets of bra... Didn't go home start away... Went to lucky chinatown that area... Shop for awhile... Bought 5 pairs of earrings, one braclet and 2 necklaces... One for Jermaine... Coz she likes Jade... Though it's not real but think it looks nice... Bought one for myself too...

Got tired so headed for home... Terrible man! The bus was so packed!! Got hit by the bus door... hurt the back of my heels twice already... Yesterday in lecture hall and today the bus door... Don't what's wrong with people nowadays... THe bus is so packed and I'm already squeezing... And they gave me those eyes as if I'm at fault... Just becoz I was reading!! What the hack!! What's wrong with me reading and not giving space!! It's not as if I'm blocking your way~! Spastic people~! Just been pissed off...

But felt ok when I alighted the bus... Finally a load off my mind... Got the card for my mum already... So she will not nag anymore... hehe... She gave me another $50 again... Probably it's nearing my birthday that's why...

Don't know whether should I be happy that my birthday is nearing or not... Happy coz my mum been giving me money... She always does... At least it's been a good week in this sense...

But nothing good ever happen on my birthday... Faced with my bad prelims results in Sec 4, had a quarrel with my aunt on 2 years of my birthday... Probably I should just celebrate it alone or keep it low... Even though my wish will never come true but I don't want to be disappointed every year on my birthday... In fact I'm so afraid for the day to come... I'm not looking forward to it... Wish that day could be fast-forward...

Well, off to do my project already...

No comments: