Saturday, September 25, 2004

Some photos taken on my birthday celebration...


Me and sufen Posted by Hello



Sufen and me Posted by Hello


My sisters singing birthday song for me! Posted by Hello


My birthday cake! Posted by Hello


Making a wish... Wanna Know?! *_< Posted by Hello


Blowing candles time! May my wishes come true!! Posted by Hello


at esplande.. Posted by Hello


Sufen... Posted by Hello


It's us again! Posted by Hello


Lina and me... Posted by Hello


Sisters love... Posted by Hello

This gift can be said to be given by my mum... She gave me money to shop at OG... And these are the 2 skirts which I bought...


Skirt from Dorothy Perkins!  Posted by Hello
It costs $19 only...


the other skirt...  Posted by Hello
This is the skirt that costs $55.20!! But well I like it... Like the cutting...

No comments: