Saturday, September 11, 2004

I"m so sleepy and tired... Feel like sleeping but going out with my mum later to see doctor and go for dinner...

Must be all those perspiration in the band room just now... Went for sectionals in the morning... Then the freaking band room air con is not on... In fact it can't be on... Coz of the 5 day work week... so sat can't have any cca... Stupid~! Perspire like hell!!

Went through all the IBM pieces except for "October"... Luckily we didn't go through that or else I'll start to sleep... Well, need lots of practice... I still can't play my parts for "Merry Widow"...

After sectionals, stayed in the band room to practice merry widow... Kept practicing the running notes... Didn't stop and rest... My arm went numb just now... But well my efforts paid off... I could play now except for a few wrong notes now and then... I'm left with the last 3 bars of running notes... Couldn't go on with it coz too tired... My arm is still aching now... Must relax more when play...

Come to think of it... where were the rest of the percussionists? There were only a few of us only... Pathetic...

Practice till about 3... Then went to Clementi for lunch with Raf, Charlton and Jermaine... Then headed home...

But Jermaine and I went to Tiong Bahru to walk for awhile 'cos we were looking for specs... Intend to buy a specs with plastic frame... well see about it first coz i'm not used to it...

Hehe... My hamsters are here... So adorable!! my god!! I was blogging half way then my aunt told me to get ready for it... hehe... Well hane not thought of names for them yet.. Probably on the way out...


No comments: