Friday, September 10, 2004

hmm... let's see...

I woke up at 11+... lying on the bed for while before i got up to brush my teeth and have a nice cup of Golden tomato juice to help aid in my digestive system...

Snack abit and all i did was just slack on my bed and watch tv... Then my mum brought lunch back for me... Wah! Missed her wanton noodles so much!! Finally had it today!

After that... slack on my bed again!! After awhile, I fell asleep!! Woke up.... then had a cup of apple juice and snack again... Then finally on my com to blog...

the whole day is just slacking, snacking and sleeping! I can feel the fats growing on me... But it's been a long time since i had the time to do this... Finally a day for myself together with the things that i like to do...

I just remember that I need to study for test... totally forgot abt it... Gonna teach later...

For now, i'm gonna take a bath and buried myself in my notes, reading and some writing...

And some soul-searching, before my noisy sisters come back...

No comments: