Saturday, September 11, 2004

Just reached home... Went to see the doctor... Everything went well... He said that I had good recovery and I need not depend on medication... Since I have not taken medicine for 3 months and there was no outburst... So happy! At least everything is under control already!

No worries people~! I'm talking about my skin! Not any sickness...

I can say good-bye to my acne face already! But he gave me a gel to apply every night... To prevent outburst again... Coz there's no cure for acne... Just got to learn how to take care of my skin... I guess I know how to take proper care already...

After that went to Circuit Road hawker centre to have dinner with my mum and sisters... Lina was there and Uncle Robert... We had steamboat!! Yummy!! Missed those vegetables and fishballs!! hehe... Coz when I eat steamboat I only go for fishball, vegetables and the japanese mushroom... Don't really like to eat meat... Anyway wonderful "vegeterian" dinner...

I haven't study my ECM yet... Got to start later... It's 0n wednesday...

The holidays are going to be over soon... So sian... I feel so laid back... Can't get anything done... Still got projects!!

I've been blogging like 2 to 3 times a day... coz I want to write every moment down... Every moment to be remembered.... Coz I'm very scatterbrain... I don't want any moment to be slipped away from my hand...

I feel so sticky... Going to bath... Then rest!! Got church tomorrow!!!! Hurray!!! Didn't go to church last week... Felt so uneasy... And it seems like a long week... Love going to church... It makes me forget all my tireness and worries... Even the morning sickness would just go away once I enter the church... Feel so light-hearted there... :P


No comments: