Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Damn had a bad morning... I had a good sleep last night!! But I was awaken by all the drilling at 9.15am... When I should wake up at 9.30am... i know it's just 15mins... But it makes a difference!!!! But well, I extended my sleeping time to 9.45... But the stupid drilling didn't stop!!!

It's only when I got out of the house then I saw the light to all this drilling... It was some renovation of the shop downstairs... I was crusing and swearing when I saw it... Stupid people!! Ruin my beauty sleep...

I woke up with puffy eyes... Don't know why... I didn't cry... Probably I drank too much water the night before... Or rather I didn't have enough sleep... I selpt at 3+... Studying for ECM...

I took a bus to school!!! Finally no cab!!! hehe... Reached school at 10.50... not bad quite punctual!! Then went to apply for LOA for 1 sep and the past 2 days...

Took quite awhile...

No comments: