Monday, September 20, 2004

Sunday

Thought it's going to be weird but I was thinking too much... Everything went well at Sentosa... Everything was like gone... But felt better... The outing was a success! Although little people turn up... But we did enjoyed ourselves... Managed to click around with Andy's friends... Really nice people... Especially Serene... She sounds like Eugenia... But she's far better than Eugenia...

We played couple of games... Then there was this game that I had to compete with the opponent team in the sense of highest pitch!! And my opponent was Mei Chan!! My sis!! Both of our voice are of higer pitch except for Meiying! Extra!!! Voice so low!! My student thought she was my boyfriend over the phone... hehe...

Of coz I win!! My pitch is the highest at home!!! They didn't even need to compare with a recorder!! haha... Way to go to my voice!! All thanx to the choir training during primary school days...

We wanted to play Ultimate Freezbie... but too bad it rain!! So can't play.... So waited for some of them to change... My auntie is so horrible! While waiting for the others... She was sort of "match-making" me and Charles... She asked if I can consider him... Coz she said I prefer mature guys... But he's 9 years older than me lor!!! What the hack!! So far off!! I like mature guys but.... not in age wise... Unless I really like that guy or else no!

After separating from the others... Went to Harbourfront with Meiying to look for Lina... Took our dinner then she came to my home to study... Helped her in her geography... Not bad! I can be geography teacher!! hehe... Way to go Jocelyn!! :x

Lucky I did my FA on saturday... Coz i was too tired to do my work last night...

Monday

Managed to wake up for school... But! Took a cab to school... Coz woke up to late! RWPS was abit slack... Coz she go through with us our individual group project... Can you believe it!?! Our group got the highest! And guess how much we got 61%! What the hack!! That's bad!!

Went to the library to collect data on Switerland for MA... we spend 1 hr just to get the data into floppy disk!! Irritating man... But in the end we did it... Then went for FA... Was super tired... Trying hard to concentrate... Manage to...

After that went to Meimei's house to do ecm project.... Manage to do somethings... Or rather finished and divide the work up... Super tired... Left at ard 7... Share a cab with Nat... Was $11... Slept in the cab... Finally get some sleep...

Went for tuition at ard 9... Didn't do much coz she got some problem with drawing angles... So spend abt more than 1 hr to do her school work...

I'm so happy!! I'm rich!! My mum gave me $100 for my birthday... No at first she gave me $50 than asked me enough or not... Then I said enough coz the other time she gave me $150 already... But she said this time is for my birthday present... So i say like that I might as well say not enough.. Then she gave me another $50... hehe... I love my mum!! She really dotes on me alot!! but I really missed my Grandma! Think she's getting me a cake to celebrate for my birthday too... And also cook... hehe... Looking forward to good food! FOOD! GLORIOUS FOOD!!

And Meiying gave me $50 for my birthday... Coz she don't know what to get for me... Haha... I'm rich to get books for myself already... Saw lots of books I wanted to buy when I went to "Times" that day... Hand itch!! hehe...

Off to copy some of my tutorial then sleep... Lessons start at 9... Sian... But now no band liaoz... Shiok! Finally a rest!! So I can come home earlier to rest...

Copying time then... Sweet dreamsssSSSsssss...........


No comments: