Saturday, September 25, 2004

sorry guys... Have been posting coz my sisters have been celebrating for me this two days...

The pices below are photos that we took after we came back for dinner...


Ice-cream cake from swenses! looks abit grand ar! Posted by Hello


Making a wish again! Posted by Hello


blowing candles again... Posted by Hello


Trying hard to blow the candles Posted by Hello



and it RELIGHTS AGAIN!! Posted by Hello


I'm out of breathe already! Posted by Hello


My Ice-cream cake! Posted by Hello


My sisters and I Posted by Hello


My mum and me! Posted by Hello


LINA AND ME! Posted by Hello


cutting the cake! Posted by Hello


Me using my mouth to eat the peach.. Posted by Hello


results! Posted by Hello


Giving out the cakes... Posted by Hello


My neighbour... Posted by Hello


SO cute!! Posted by Hello


My "Ah ma" Posted by Hello


Yummy!! Posted by Hello


Too hard! Posted by Hello


HM.... HEAVEN! Posted by Hello


My sister, MEICHAN! Posted by Hello


"Ah ma" and me... Posted by Hello


No comments: