Saturday, September 11, 2004

hehe... I changed my blog skin!! Finally got it done... encounter with some problems just now... But well everything is solved!

Like the background... Strawberries! and more strawberries! The sight of it makes me feel like eating my blog up... hehe...

Plus the fact it's my favourite colour and fruit!!

Wanted to study just now... But when I finished bathing I felt so refreshed so I sat down to watch tv... then surf for more blogskins... Had my dinner and went to teach...

My aunt whom I called Nei, called me just now... Told me that Sunday we will be going to get tidbits for the outing next sunday... She said something that really made me jump! She told me that the OG at orchard point is having sales... And skirts that are used to be sold at $90+... Is now only 15+... MY GOD!! What kind of sale is this man!! I was so happy! But well not sure if those skirts are of my liking or not... But i'll definitely go down and take a look!! I won't want to miss this chance!

Haha... I'm not broke anymore!! My mum gave me money!! I think I'm so blessed!! Everytime when I'm near to broke, my mum would just leave the money on my table! She's always my rescuser! hehe... She totally understand me!

Just like the camp... Before I left for camp she gave me $100... But when I came back home on saturday... She left $25 on my table on sunday morning and $15 on monday morning... Altogether $140... And you know what... I was left with nothing after that! I don't know how I spent all that money... Guess is cab and the food i bought... really need someone to take care of my finance...

My hamsters are coming tomorrow!! Haha... Can't wait to recieve them with open arms... My aunt janet is giving them to me... Winter white... Wanted this breed all the while! finally got them... can't wait to see how tiny they are coz they just came to this world like a few weeks.... hehe... :P

Having sectionals tomorrow morning... Last sectionals before IBM... then it's exam period! Don't plan to go anywhere after that! Got to come home to prepare the cage for my hamsters... Talking about them... What should I name them?! Still thinking about it...

What do u guys reckon?!







No comments: