Wednesday, March 17, 2004

All Right~!

I finally played my cowbell solo correctly!!! Feel so happy!! It was really solo!! bcoz Chris was not there and it was so quiet for the percussion solo.... But anyway I feel abit proud of myself! hehe.... Of coz the practice help me... And also the encouragement from Jermaine and my section people!! If not for them, I think I would give up long long time ago.... But just hope nothing goes wrong on the concert itself...

Very tired today! Slept at 3+ and woke up at 9+... Coz James and Kevin reach my house so early to do project... They are really early freaks!! Guys proud of you!! Haha.... It's good to be early!! We came up with the skit and everything... Did till about 4+...

Then after that I've got to go back to school for rehearsal for the ICF!! Carrying the instrument was enough to kill already!! I was already pespiring like hell within 10 mins.. And the bloody weather is so humid!!

As usual we always wait for quite long for our turn to rehearse but of coz we are not the last... Today's rehearsal was not bad... But something seems missing... Aiya... don't know la....

Reached home about 11 coz after the rehearsal we stayed for band prac... we try a new piece today it's our encore piece... I should not reveal it... It was nice... I enjoyed playing my part but it's just temporary... Coz Lj have not gave out the parts yet....

I'm so tired... and I need to study for my econs.... haiz... Can't concentrate man!! No I must! I have to study tonight too... Coz tomorow I have band... There will be a guest conductor... Forgot his name... hehe....

Studying tomorrow too... during the 2 hours break... Coz Nat can't study at home she is glued to her Tv! Haha... Nat you came up with a time-table right!! Why didn't you stick to it!!! Haiz... And I don't want last minute work!! I hate it!!

Okie... Off to bath... I feel so sticky.... Then study!! Reading

Countdown to MD:
17 days

Message of the day:

All our dreams come true if we ease to pursue it!! Dare To Dream

No comments: