Friday, March 19, 2004

Great day!

okie... It's a good day... Coz of band!! Haha.... We had our guest conductor here.... He's Dr Alan Lourens.... I think he has a Bachelor in music and something as.... He is from Australia... He is a really funny guy... Very interesting way of conducting.... He interpret the piece Divertimento for Band for us.... And I had never play attention to this piece except for my part which is movement 1 & 3... There are all together 6 movements.... It's my first time really listening to the other parts... ANd I love it!! Never knew it could be so nice....

Went to the library to study with Nat durng our break... I feel so good after studying... I'm so worried for my econs... I don't wanna fail... Have this feeling that I will feel... Think I've been neglecting my studies recently becoz of band... I'll always be too tired to study that I just wanna relax... Think I better get back on track... It's time.... Or else I will have to pay for my own consequences....

Don't really have much to write coz I'm too tired... Too lazy to recall what happen....

Ohya... concert is coming soon... I'm so worried for the ticket sales... Heard from Kyle it's not that good...Feeling Blue

Ok off to study the last chapter of econs....

Countdown to MD:

16 days....

Message of the day:

Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Sandwich Breath

No comments: