Thursday, March 04, 2004

Back from camp............

ALRIGHT HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!Heart/home Finally back from camp.... actually i was back at 2 i fell alseep on the bed and i just woke up!! SUPER SHOIK AND COMFORTABLE!! I have not been sleeping well for the last 2 nights.... I miss my bed man! Now I'm home, so happy!!! HAHHA.......Way Too Happy of coz I don't have the strength to jump like that now......

Anyway camp was alright but it is only just for the sleeping part it was the best so far as compared to the previous 2 camp experience.... But for the rehearsal part it was really shitty... I still can't do my "Cartoon" cowbells part! I have been practice the whole day on wednesday, since morning. I'm stuck at the tempo 138 but when i get anyone to see whether i played correctly... I can never get it right! I really can't take it, when Lj Told me another way to play i couldn't not hold back my tears anymore.... I ran to the toilet to cry... At that moment, I felt so helpless and useless.... I have been trying and trying so hard! " I want to quit band!", i couldn;t help thinking of this... but all my efforts will go into the drain if i quit now... I have been training for about 6 months plus already... from nuts to able to hold the drumstick and play properly and abit faster then the beginning... Should I quit?! Am I really not cut-out to be a percussionist?! I was so stressed up... I don't know what to do... I ask myself what should i do, should I quit?!

My mind was a yes but not my heart.... I love what I'm doing, i enjoy it. I can't bear to leave.... The thing about quitting always come whenever i get stress by band but thanx to my section people, they are really caring.... If not for them i think i would have gave up this dream... Anyway it's over.... remember walk in the light of today and the hope of tomorrow! I believe i can do it, just practice... And I'm gonna get it right even before the comcert at Esplande!

HAHAHA.... I can play mahjong later!! Alicia, Ivan, Alvin and maybe Jeslyn is coming to my house later.... supposed to go for class outing but woke up at six... hehe.... I was super tired!! Anyway, can;t wait for them to come, have not play for a long time.... okie off to bath already! I think i STINK MAN!!! You Stink see even he says that... hehe....

Message of the day:
Follow what your heart wants... Coz if you are going to miss it, you don't know when you are getting it back again. But don't regret after following your heart, or else you will never trust your heart anymore...Follow Your Heart

No comments: