Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Stats Test....

Just finished doing my stats spss test... It was ok... Not too bad... lucky i memorize the steps... Nat, Faezah and me try cheating... We didn't cheat much coz all of us will so into doing it... Nat was trying to verify her ans on my blog... guess what all my answers are different as hers.... Then i ask faezah... She has the same ans too... But I suddenly thought that the teacher would not be so stupid to let us do the same people... coz it's expected we will do something like that... True enough both of them were doing set C and I was doing set B..... Lucky!!

Wah... It's raining heavily outside... such a nice weather to sleep!! This is my first lesson of the day... Coz i didn't attend Itab! I was sleeping... HAHA... TO lazy to come... Didn't manage to write coz of my stupid cable....

I hurt my leg yesterday... Becoz of Chris!! The vibraphone hit my leg... it was so painful that i immediately fell to the ground... It was swollen yesterday and couldn't walk properly... now it's better...

Ok off to the library to study Econs!!

No comments: