Wednesday, March 10, 2004

What a tired day!

Today is the last day of volunteerer work at SSVH.... I'm happy & sad at the same time.... Happy becoz I don't have to sweep the leaves anymore! I really hate it man! It so tiring... ok i admit i don't even sweep the floor at home... unless my mom ask me to. Well, sad becoz i can't get to see Stephaine anymore! Btw she is the kid whom I took care of during the 5 weeks of community service... Really gonna miss her... When i told her that today is my last day... She kept asking me when I'll go back again.... I promised her i will visit her but i don't know when I'll be free....

But today we didn't sweep, all of us help in designing the notice board.... Val came out with the design and we draw,cut and paste... Hmm.... I think it looks very nice! We ended quite late today... 2hrs later than the usual time.... After that Alvin, Nat and me went to United Square to eat... As usual I'm always the last one to finish my food... And Nat was comparing me wth her 95 years old grandfather... She said he can eat faster than me! I just can't eat fast! I don't know why! It's me! JOCELYN! Then after that I left over the minced meat and mushroom! And both of them was scolding me for not eating them coz it's delicacies... Sorry to me VEGETABLES THEN IS DELICACIES!! So Nat ended up finishing the minced meat!:p

Then we went to the arcade with Alvin... And there were people filming there... I saw Rui-en... And Alvin was like,"What! RUI_EN!!" Well,I don't really like her so I think I better don't comment about her... in cause I offend people...

We took a cab home! Cab again! I shared it with Nat.... Once i reach home, i just changed and I "drop dead" on the bed! I slept from 2+ to 6.30! WHOA!!! Super Shioked! Again got to wake up coz i need to give tuition!

Talking about tuition... Qiao Ting, my student, got back her results already... Her mother sms me... She did really bad! English-53, Maths-64... I was really disappointed when i saw it...Let Down I didn't expect her to do so badly... I think the worse nightmare of a tuition teacher is seeing their own student getting bad results.... Haiz... Now trying my best to help the both of them...

Tomorrow is SB day! Supposingly we have no school but the stupid Ms Hor says since they didn't inform me then we will have lesson! DAMN! Can't we just have a break from Itab! Really hate computer stuff especially when there is test!

Got my pay recently, actually intended to go shopping... But just now Lj msg me," Pls bring $200 for deposit for the trip".... I was like....Darn

There goes my plan.... haiz... Think I'll come home to sleep first then go back to school for band....

Message of the day:

He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses ALL!

Therefore, Have Faith!

No comments: