Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Finally, the cable is backed to normal! The cable was screwed up, i've waited since 11+...now then it is back...Anyway today is the first day of my term break, slept till 2 then i wake up... Didn't do anything much but just packed my table... Then i was supposed to go give tuition... guess what!when i reach my student's house, she's not at home!! Then i called her mum, no choice i have to come another day....... that means i get my pay later! haiz..... So i went to meet sufen, since i have to meet her so might as well meet early....

We went to the Macdonald's at Commonwealth... She wanted to study and i accopmany her there, even though i don't have to study for test coz i don't have one.... SEE! I'm such a good friend! Sufen! you should be happy k! And not complaining about my notes! well, i basically spend my time there copying there all my tuitorial into a exercise book so that i will not lose the answers.... while i was copying i overheard 2 persons conversation... i didn't want to be nosy... but the man was too loud that i just can't help listening to it.... but anyway his conversation reminds me of myself....

Their conversation ( if I'm not wrong) was about the other guy's problem... that guy is about 15-16 yrs old and he thinks that his mother controls him too much... and nagging at him for playing games and neglecting his studies...."just bcoz she never sees me studying, it does not mean that i did not put in effort in my studies", that was what he said.... the man was counselling him.. telling him that she is your mother after all, you have to tell her where you go and all that stuff.....

Well, it reminds me of myself when i was in sec 4... i felt that my auntie controls me too much and my family didn't care about... but that was not true... every action that they did was a way to show me concern but i didn't understand them.... just bcoz it was not the way i want it.... the point is that family members are the most important people... Learn to cherish them, don't wait till you lose them... Sufen was asking will i regret about something bcoz of my lateness... something like tat... actually i had regretted once... actually i could go down earlier to the hospital to visit my grandma but instead i drag the time and when i reach there she's gone.... sufen say,"then... why are still always late." i told her,"it's bcoz if i rush there early means i want my friend dead." she was laughing... actually i find it quite contradicting... but well i know when i have to be late, when i can't be late.... so.... i think i'll have no regrets... i'm so sorry guys! hehe....

HAIZ... I've got camp in about 12 hours time! and i have not pack my things yet.... I'm so lazy! Can't get started, thinking of alot of things.... while i was walking home from the bus-stop just now... i was looking at my surrounding and i took out my ear piece.... i felt that everywhere was so dead the quiet.... even though there were people sitting at the market and coffee shop... At that moment how i wish there was music playing all the while... everywhere i go there were be music.... i guess that's the existence of discman... without music the world seems so dull and dead... i felt so small... the moment i had my ear piece back... i felt so different... i can't survive without my discman!! my world is so colourless without it....

but sometimes music can be a headache... why coz you can experience it in the bandroom.... talking about that band! Mr Tan is gonna test me tml... I'm so scared and nervous... i don't have the confidence there.... Just hope it can turn out ok! GOD BLESS ME...

Suddenly remember Sufen telling me that she wants to go back to church... really happy to hear that.. didn't expect that.... But hope is soon.... Don't keep me waiting! you know i don't like to wait....

Message of the day:
Rainbow in the dark.... So long as you persist and not give up!Even in the dark, rainbow will appear. Just continue to breathe hardly you will get to see it... Don't give up! the rainbow colours will truimph over the darkness....
Yes

No comments: