Saturday, March 13, 2004

DISGUSTING!!

YUCKS!!!! GROSS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS HAPPEN TO ME!! I'M UTTERLY DISGUSTED!!! OH MY GOD!!! Guys you all can't believe that this happen to me!! I found 2 small cockroaches in my bowl of noodle just now!!! I already started eating!!! MY GOD!!! I immediately ran to the toilet and dig out my food! I practically vomitted everything!! I'm never gonna buy from that stall anymore! That's one of my favourite stall! Don't laugh peopl! Wait till it happen to you all!!

My mum thought that there was a cockroach flying around, she quickly came out of the room to help us catch! But when she found out that it was in my bowl of noodle! She can't stop laughing!! GOD~! She tookthe bowl of noodle down to complain while I was in the toilet trying to vomit everything out!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thought of it makes my hair stand!!! GESH! Vomit 2

My worst night mare man! hope next time i won't find a lizard in it! Better stop or else i will start having nightmare!

Today was a tired day... School starts at 9 and end at 4, then I've got sectionals after that.... Went for tuition just now! Saw qiao ting's maths paper... She could have score 81 rather than 53!! Look at the marks such a big difference! She could have score a high 'B'....

Ohya!! Poor Nat! Her student is like some "prevert"? My god! It's just the first lesson and she wants to quit! That kid must be super terrible! Just don't understand some kids... Simple maths problems sums also can't do! Used to have such a student... Really can die man! I'm quite glad that the mum stop tuition...

Well, Nat if you really can't teach her then nvm... you can look for better one... why waste your time... can go home and sleep or watch tv! But I think you go for a few more lessons better... I don't think the mum would sack you. I think all her previous 8 tuition teachers all sack themselves! haha... But if you wanna teach, I'll support and try to help think of ways to deal with her k!! See I'm such a good friend! Don't need money somemore!

So sleepy now... yawnz...Yawn

Off to sleep! Got to do project tomorrow! And my message of the day is.........

Watch out for what is inside your bowl of food... You never know what you will find!! WATCH OUT!!
Roach Lizard Fly Spider 3 Worm

No comments: