Sunday, March 07, 2004

argh.... My computer is so lag!!! Simply hate it! Think it's time to change one soon...hm... better start to save up abit so that i can fork out some of the money instaed of having my mum to pay all.... I have to save for so many things! My Perth trip in May, my cousin's wedding present.... even though my mum say she will help me pay all the $1400 but i feel so bad... I don't want her to pay all... Think I've got to control abit now...

Oh yes!! I'll be getting my pay tomorrow so happy! Can go shopping!Oops.... Ok I'll try! Come on Jocelyn!!

Think recently i put on abit of weight! I better start to lose weight man! I was losing previously now it's back!! ARGH..... No way! I'll go jogging tomorrow night!! Well, Nothing much today... Everything went fine! just tired... feel so sleepyTired

Off to sleep already... DreamingGotta wake up early tomorrow!

Message of the day:

Rainbows are visions and only illusions..... Rainbows have nothing to hide....Rainbow 2

No comments: