Saturday, March 13, 2004

Finally~!

Met Faezah and Nat to do project in the afternoon... We meet at Habourfront Mac and we finish doing it in about 2 hrs I think... We finish at 5+ so we still had time... and we went SHOPPING!! Finally man!! Have not gone shopping for a long long time... Can't believe that there are tings to shop at Habourfront! Never thought that i could get anything there.....

I bought a pair of jeans and a pink polo tee from Hang Ten. A long sleeve shirt from Euraugo... And 2 pairs of earrings and a ring... Wah.... I feel so good! after so long....

OHYA... Nat felt so cheated! haha.... she bought a mood ring and after a few hours there was something wrong with the ring... she wanted to change it.... So while waiting for me to finish my dinner... she hold on to the ring and the receipt for a long time.... and when we will done... She actually sae this few words, "Goods that are sold, are NOT exchangeable"! haha.... she felt so pissed and cheated! Faezah and me was laughing our heads off..... She's so blur!! Rolly 2

Wonder if is her ring alright now?

Feel so sick nowadays.... My neck is so tight... My throat so uncomfortable!! Argh....... I can't fall sick!! Concert is coming!!! hm... so tired today not writing anymore! Off to slack around!

Countdown to MD:
23 days...

Message of the day:

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

No comments: