Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My chest still hurts...

Reach home rather late today... about 10... Went to give Nini tuition.... it was 3hrs plus... super long! I was very tired and angry with her... Another day with worries! Seems like this time i will not expect good results from her... Can't she just co-operate with me?! I know she don't like chinese and she is not a chinese, it would be rather difficult for her to study chinese... But can't she just spare a thought for me?! haiz....

Till today, my chest still hurts... it's so painful! As if I'm being stab! So painful... Till i can't even breathe or eat properly...Some of my friends advise me to see a doctor, but i don't have the time...ok or rather i don't feel like? Ouch! Just swallow a piece of watermelon! It really hurts... Think it's time for me to see a doctor, but i think i wait for a few more days...Goofy

Recently(actually not recently), been thinking for 2 months already... feel like changing a phone... But i don't know what to get... i have too many phones in mind and too many opinions from people... I want to get GD88 but alot of people have it... too common... some say it's not good... E700A... Too EXPENSIVE!

But i sort of have a phone in mind now... not too bad... maybe some people will not like it... but i think it's cool... Motorola V690... guys pls help me take a look and give opinion....

Something funny happen just now.... I went down to get supper with my sisters. When we were on our way back.... a small rat suddenly dashed out! We will screaming like nobody business... everybody was looking at us... and it was 12+ already... felt so embarassed! But it was a good laugh after all... we all felt silly...

Have not been sleeping well this few days... I'm so tired but i just don't wanna sleep... Don't know why... I want to be so exhausted that once I lay on the bed... I'll fall asleep immediately... I get so tired when i go to school for lessons...

Ohya... Jermaine passed me the VCD today... the show is called "Drumline". It's about this guy who is very talented but he doesn't know how to read scores... How talented he is.... Lets say someone play the rhythm and it's his first time hearing it... It can played it immediately... this is how talented he is... He's the best natural drummer the college has ever had but struggles in his new world becoz of his streetwise attitude... But he soon realizes the hard way that it takes more than talent to reach the top...

It's very true... So what you have the talent & qualification... who will ever want you if you have a bad attitude... Attitude is the most important factor one must have when doing anything.... Attitude tells a person...Moony Wave who will want that?

Anyway, this show is super nice... It's funny,sexy and rousing! hehe....

Ok... my eyes are closing soon... and I've got to wake at 6.15 tml... need to go to the blinds' home.... Gd Nitez PALS!! Blowing Kisses

Message of the day:
Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your head.

No comments: