Friday, March 12, 2004

PACC Test...

Got back my pacc test... It was horrible.... Ok this is what happen... My teacher give me 16 marks lesser and that's is 3 grades difference! I've got only 41%, I was so sad and demoralised! I put in effort to study this time round and this is the kind of results I got... Ok maybe not hard enough... I couldn't help it I almost broke down!

But all thanx to Nat, my great pal! She help me recalculate the marks again! She realize that Ms Han actually calculate the marks wrongly! I passed I've got 57%! So much different.... Well is not that good! But I'll try harder next time and put in more effort... I'm gonna practice my acc at least 3times a week... I hope I will....

I'm gonna do better in my next test.... No, should be final-year exam already!

Lastly, THANX NAT!!

No comments: