Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Rainy day and monday....

Thunderstorms
Rainy day and monday.... One of the song by Carpenters. Ever heard of it...

Talking to myself and feeling old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothing is really wrong
Feeling like I don't belong
Walking around some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
It's nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
To run and find the one who loves me

(*) What I feel is come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hanging around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me

Repeat (*)

Hangin around, nothing do to but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

This is the lyrics... Rainy days and mondays always get me down... that is emphasis and the saxophone solo is nice. It has been raining all day, everywhere was so cold and foggy. Everywhere you can see people with umbrella and jackets. But I was wondering.......WHY CAN'T IT RAIN DURING THE HOLIDAYS!! It's such a nice weather to sleep and today all of us got to drag ourselves to school. I was late for school coz i overslept! When i took a cab this morning, that driver was dumb enough to stop quite far away from the bus-stop. What is the use of me staying at the bus-stop to hail a cab?! I got abit wet... Today was a short day in school 12-5, a break from 2 to 3. I had a terrible lunch today! I had a difficult time eating... my chest ache with our mouth of food I eat. I just feel so terrible... Whether will I die?

Just finish doing my blog... change the skin already! Think this is nicer! Of coz! It's my taste!! Hehe.... At the same time waiting for my younger sister to finish her work... so we can go to sleep together... Seems like she still got lots of homework to do! Must be always never pass up her work... do last minute work...Studying

I had a four hour tuition with Nini on maths today!!! Coz tomorrow is her Maths CA... She really makes me very worried for her... Simple things she can't even do or rather I should say she forgot! The questions that i ask her to do, I have gone through with her before! But she simply forgot! ALL HER WORK!! Haiz... Hope she won't be so lazy to think later...

I feel so sick now.... my neck is so tight and my head is spinning... Think I'm falling sick! But hope i will not fall sick this 2 days coz it's Nini's CA... can't afford to miss anything with her... she is so dependent on me....BAD SIGN!!

Actually I wanted to write this in my blog a few days ago or rather last week... But i didn't know how to phrase what i want to say... I always wonder how does people stay committed when they keep changing gf/bf? I have a friend... Recently, his gf broke up with him. He felt so sad and demoralised. But 1 week later, he told me he has a new gf. What are all this people thinking. And he is those kind of committed person. Would you say a person is committed if he changes his gf so quickly or get over it quickly? I mean is the current person you dating now just a substitue? Have you ever ask yourself this question? Is it going to be fair to the person? Or is it that you can't stand loneliness? I always wonder how this people can change so fast... You need time to get over a person but it's too fast right...

"Why shop if you're not gonna buy?" Exactly. Why date if you can't marry yet? I'm 18, and I have dated once only. But that's not the real one, it's just a game. I know i may sound bad here but wait.... This game is no fun at all. It looks agonizing and painful. In our society, today I know people may laugh at what i say cause go ask around they are so many people in a relationship. They feel that it is an experience. But you only have one heart, in every short-term relationship you gave part of your heart to each of them, what's left for your future spouse?

I wanna share a story with you guys, it may be long but i hope u guys read it. This girl Anna and David was getting married, as the minister began to lead them through their vows, the unthinkable happened. A girl stood up in the middle of the congregation, walked quietly to the altar, and took David's other hand. Another girl approached and stood next to the first, followed by another. Soon, a chain of 6 girls stood by him as he repeated his vows to Anna. Anna felt her lip beginning to quiver as tears welled up in her ears. "Is this some kind of joke?" she whispered to David.

"I'm...I'm sorry,Anna,"he said.

When she ask him who are these girls he answered her they're girls from his past. "Anna, they don't mean anything to me now... but I've given part of my hear to each of them."

"I thought your heart was mine," she said.

"It is, it is," he pleaded. " Everything that's left is yours."

A tear rolled down Anna's cheek. Then she woke up. It was just a dream but when she woke up she felt so betrayed. Broken Heart

There may be girls or boys from your past. Have you ever thought that what if one day the other party's girls or boys from their past showed up at your wedding day? Or rather the girls or boys from your past? What could they say in the receiving line?

"Hello. Those were some pretty lofty promises you made at the altar today. Hope you're better at keeping promises now than you were when i knew you."

Don't be quick to say no.... Just think! Won't you feel betrayed if that happens to you.... The people may have forgiven you but do you feel the ache of having given away your heart to too many girls in your past... Can you forgive yourself?

I regretted. I have made the person so sad... And I only wanted the one and only one... don't laugh at least i still have a big portion of my heart to my spouse...

Won't you feel betrayed when someone you love so much tells you that "Everything that's left is yours." And what's left is only 10% of his/her heart? I would be so heart-broken... I would not want to have all this people appearing on my wedding day... I know they won't... But how about your mind and heart?

So if you are still single now... It's ok! There is nothing wrong that you have not been in a relationship! It's a bonus instead...

Message of the day:

To truly love someone with smart love, we need to use our heads as well as our hearts. Love abounds in knowledge and insight. To "know" something is to understand or grasp it clearly and with certainty. "Insight" is an instance of understanding the true nature of something, the ability to see the motivation behind thoughts and actions.

No comments: