Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Feel so good now!

Today was quite a good day... I went to school at 1 while school starts at 10! Ok I overslept again! hehe... after I took the spss test.... Went to the library with Nat... What I saw can never make me even happier man! hehe... Sort of have a nice time studying there....Clappy

I went to jog just now at about 10+... Went with my sister... feel so good! Finally I jog! Feel so freshed and healthy!! Haha....

After school I went to the band room to self practice... Coz there will be a coming peformance next Wednesday... Is for some International Culture Festival! There will be a rehearsal tomorrow at 6... GOD!! haiz... don't think I can make it tomorrow!!

Have been back since 8+.... And I have not study til now!!! I'm supposed to study for my Econs!! It's on Saturday I've not enough time... Think after this I'll go study....

Nat, Shun Li, James and Kevin were be coming to my house in the morning to do our CD( character development) project.... Hope can get it done faster.... but something really keeps me thinging... how come when we suggest to come my house to do the project Kevin didn't say anything... He didn't object or say a single word! When all he knows is doing it in school!!! It's always school.... Hmm

I've got so many things on next week... Such a busy week! Wednesday- performance, Thursday-cousin's chinese wedding, Saturday- cousin's wedding( where they sign the paper and exchange vows)....

And I'm gonna miss the opportunity of having the guest conductor conducting us! Shit!! It's such a good opportunity! and I'm gonna miss it! Haiz....

Okie time to study!! But I'm so sleepy!! No I must study!! DETERMINATION!!!!

Countdown to MD:
18 days!

Message of the day:

Tomorrow can be too late..... A simple sentence but it applys to everything!! Try to read and understand... Really understand!!

No comments: