Saturday, March 06, 2004

TIRED!!!

Girl In BedI'm so tired!!! I slept at 7+ in the morning...Alicia they allwent home around 6+ but we went down to have breakfast.... It was fun last night.. finally played mahjong after so long!! Hehe... maybe not very long... Till now I'm still so sleepy.... I slept from 7+ till 6 in the evening!! But I'm still so sleepy, I've not been sleeping the past 2 nights bcoz of camp!! Imagine the number of hours of sleep i lost!! Can never replenish man!

I woke up at 6 is not bcoz i want to... is bcoz i have to!! I've got to give tuition! I'm so irritated by Nini just now, i was waiting for her to finish her dinner so i can teach her!! But she just can't stop talking... Imagine what I went through. It's a torture man~! I can never to get her stop talking!! But lucky when i ask her to do her work...Surprisingly she didn't really talk! Hmm... whether why. But hope is not just today... Really pray hard~

After tuition, i meet my sisters and we went to the pasar malam at Tiong Bahru... I bought 3 t-shirts and it cost $5 each.... and it's all PINK!! Ohya... then i saw Clement, he is still so appealing! whether when he will lose his charm? Oops.....

I have been eating alot just now, I'm trying to force my medicine down! It is stuck in between somewhere... i feel so horrible! Someone save me!! Does anyone have a way?! Can you tell me?! No rewards! Come on! We are friends...Friends

Message of the day:
Women are like tea...
You don't know how strong they are
Until you add water...
Superhero 2

No comments: