Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Itab Quiz!!

I just finish taking my Itab Quiz!! I passed! I've got 75 out of 145!! HAHA.... It was difficult man! Computer stuff are not for me! But all thanx to Nat or else i will not even get 75/145... I think i will get lower than that... Thanx Pal! This quiz is only 5%... and i tried to study yesterday... But i can't! Once i started reading the notes, it was sleeping time! They are like ailen to me! But for my previous 2 ICA... I've got 90 for my powerpoint project, 80% for my frontpage! First time i did so well in computer stuff... I think this sememster Itab is funnier....

Think we are gonna start on a new program today... called Microsoft Acces! Don't really know what is it about... But by looking at the notes, it does not look fun at all....

I'm super tired and hungry now.... I woke up late again today, but not too late for a cab. I think I better stop taking cab... I took cab yesterday too! I've got to sleep early! Or else i will end up taking cab the whole week!!! NO! It's a waste of money! I've got to save!!

I think now most of us are slacking around... Coz some of my classmates are still doing the quiz... Ohya... Nat is so worried about her tuition coz she heard that the kid is a spoilt brat! She would keep turning her head and ask how.... Come on! Nat! She can't be that bad! Just go for the first lesson, then we will see how... Don't worry the expert is here!! haha...

No comments: