Wednesday, March 24, 2004

HAHAHA.... The performance is over!! Over for good! I pratically missed the front part coz I lsot count! Basically, all of us smoke our way through the front part... But overall it's ok la... There wasn't much audience too... The front few rows were empty....

I finished lessons at 10.45... So intended to go to the band room to self prac... Lj told the rest to come at 1pm but all of them will late... I was super pissed and Lj sort of gave me the authority to scold them including my seniors!! Haha... So shiok! And they say I'm firece... hehe... I've always been!!

After the peformance, we went for dinner at Clementi... Didn't talk much to the guys coz I'm too tired.. Well nobody talk about the performance, I guess it's becoz we didn't really bother... even though we know it's bad.... But I think all of us are good at acting... No wonder they say percussionist are good actors and actresses... That's what I learn when I join Sp band... Even though you are wrong just pretend that nothing happens... It's quite hard for me... But I always gets used to it when it comes to concert...

I'm so pissed now... K! I'm just pissed.... I don't know what to say... Better stop doing everything and go take a bath... before every bad things come out from my mouth!! It not good.... I hate those words!!

Countdown to MD:

12 days

Message of the day:

Sometimes when someone is sad or pissed... All he/she wants is just a listening ear... Advise may not be neccessary... A listening ear is what they really want...




No comments: