Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I took a bus today!! haha.... So happy! I know I sound as if I have never take a bus before.... But it's something rare ever since school reopen... Cheers!

Ohya... I got back my spss results... Didn't really do well... I've got 78%... I think I've got some careless mistakes... haiz... Just 2 marks I'll get an A... What a missed!

What a long day!! Had lessons from 10-5, then went to band room to self prac... then band prac start at 6.30pm... Hm... talking about band pretty good today!! We had a run through of the reportoire... not too bad except for being lost half way and missing some notes.... Cowbells part not too bad... can be better...

Sorry guys... You will find me talking about band more often nowadays coz concert is coming soon... So we are having more prac... Well, tomorrow is the ICF performance but we don't seems to be ready at all... I have yet to get my parts rigth and done...

Lucky tml school ends at 11, that gives me a few hours to practice before going on stage... Hope it goes well tml...

Well left band early coz I've got to rush for tuition... I was so tired, plus my period is here... Can't be more tired... Can't really focus just now when i was teaching.... The worse thing is that she's not focus too... I had to repeat myself so many times... Quite pissed off...

I'm so sleepy now but I want to watch my show!! It's starting at 1.30am.... Quick! why the hell did the SCV people re-arrange the timing of the programme!!! I'm starting school at 9!! Hope I will not be late...

Ya! My cousin's chinese wedding dinner is thursday... That's tml!! I'm so excited!! Haha... Can't wait!!

Okie that's all today... Off to slack around!! And pack my stuff....

Countdown To MD:

12 days

Message of the day:

Tomorrow can be too late....

If you're mad with someone , and nobody's there to fix the situation... You fix it .

Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend . And if u don't, tomorrow can be too late .



If you're in love with somebody , but that person doesn't know... tell her/him.

Maybe today, that person is also in love with you .

And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late .



If you really want to kiss somebody... kiss her/him.

Maybe that person wants a kiss from you, too . And if you don't kiss her/him today, tomorrow can be too late .



If you still love a person that you think has forgetten you... tell her/him.

Maybe that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today , tomorrow can be too late.



If you need a hug of a friend... ask her/him for it.

Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.



If you really have friends who you appreciate... tell them.

Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today , tomorrow can be too late.


If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them... do it .

Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave today , then tomorrow can be too late






No comments: