Thursday, March 25, 2004

Cooled down....

Just finished bathing... I feel so good... Totally cool down already... Not that pissed anymore... Wanted to practice but don't think I can anymore... Too tired...

I think I can have a new nick name soon... Called the cramp queen... I just keep getting cramps... I got cramp on my toes like 3,4 times... Just winthin a few hours just now... Before, we moved the instuments to the conventional hall... I got cramp and I can't moved... I think it muz the heels... Hate wearing heels man!! It always make my legs so tired and painful!! It's so bad for my legs...

But all Thanx to Bernard... he changed my heels with his shoes... We changed our shoes when we were going to Clementi... So he was wearing my shoes for about 1hr plus... And surprisingly, he can walk with my heels... He could balanced, when Venassa can't even balanced properly... Wow... he's really cool... Haha... Can't believe it... He find that it's comfortable... Crazy man!

Alright! My cousin's chinese wedding is starting about 18 hours time... So happy! But I think I'll be quite busy... Got to do lots of things... So excited!! Haha.... Bouncy 5

But gonna missed band prac tml!! Haiz... And sectinals on friday and saturday... Better put in more effort!! Concert is coming...

No comments: