Friday, October 22, 2004

2 shows in a day!

Met up with Edwin, Hanyong, Mei and Cia to study today... Well didn't manage to study much! Coz we were all super slack... But suddenly at about 5+ got the feeling to study... So managed to finish up my analysis of financial statement! hehe...

Ok... I watched 2 shows in a day!!! With Edwin and Hanyong...

Watched "Yesterday Once more" by Andy lau and Sammi... Well! Don't ask me how the show was! Coz I didn't really get what it meant! Probably will watch it another time again... To understand the show...

Then didn't want to go home... So went to watch "Ouija Board" start after that! Horror show... Ok don't ask me how's the show again... Coz 3/4 of the show I had my jacket over my eyes!! I'm scare! That's typical me! But hey! I know the storyline k! Better than Edwin!! haha... :P But not going to say...

After that went to Lau Pa Sat to eat... Coz I was hungry... And they tried to scare me on our way there... And I freaking hell scream k!! I did! I was scare lor! I immediately squat down! And there's tears in my eyes!! Hey guys! Stop playing about such things pls!

After that head for home... Haha... Edwin wants to study on Sunday... So decided to cancel tuition and helo him to get started for his FA!! EDWIN YOU OWE IS ONE AR!!

Bought supper for meiying and meichan coz i'm scare!! So I need them to accompany me!

Wanted to study till morning but i'm so tired!! Think I'm going to sleep... Coz going back to school to study tml!!

So take a rest first then study!! Coz I'm quite prepared for Fa already!!

Can't wait for exams to be over!!! I want to enjoy!!

Ohya!! I'm going to be rich again!! It's pay day tml! And when I came home just now! I saw 50 bucks on my table!! haha... My mum gave it to me...

OK! off to sleep!

No comments: