Saturday, October 30, 2004

I'm so sad... so helpless...

I'm really very sad... I don't know how to react to the news... I'm so disappointed...

I'm supposed to be happy... BFI is over! It's finally over! When I went in to take the paper... I started laughing when I saw the paper... And I've got my ECM tips... It's making my studying so much...

BUT I'm not the least happy... I'm NOT!!

The night just sucks!!

My sister, Meiying got back her report book already... She drop to normal... I really don't know how to react... I just know that I feel so numb... She cried! But tears just can't come out from my eyes... But I'm tearing inside me... I feel so helpless and useless... As a sister... I felt that I didn't fulfil what I'm ought to do...

If I haven't tried to let go that time... And be stricter to them... These wouldn't happen? I don't know what to do... My head is bursting soon... I can't think or do anything now... I thought she was joking but when I open the report book... I closed it...

Why?! I told you since the start of year... But why?! you feel sorry towards me... you feel that you let me down... But I feel the same way too... I feel that I shouldn't have let go... I'm feeling regretful... Why am I always doing things that I regret... Never once that I didn't regret!

I don't know how to face my aunties and uncles... how... Am I to blame?! They are so going to scold her... I can't even bring myself to think about the scenario... tears and scolding flying everywhere...

I need someone... I need someone to talk to me... need someone to give me a hug...

Can someone help me?



No comments: