Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What do guys/girls want?

It's a wonder why...........we only appreciate things/persons only when they are no longer with us.

WHAT DO GIRLS WANT ???

When I was a fresh-woman, all I wanted was a guy with big muscles.
So I dated a muscular guy. He was as strong as Arnold Schwarzenegger 2, but
he beat up any other guy who would stare at me. I was afraid he would hit me too. So I dumped him when he was in jail.

So I decided to date a romantic guy. He was so sweet : he sent me flowers every Fri to my office just to ask me out; one time he packed himself into a box as my birthday gift..... But he was also romantic to other girls....... until I found out in a florist that he ordered 5 dozens roses each Fri...it was too late...... he already dumped me.

So I decided to date a stable guy. He was a good man. He had a Ph.D from MIT, and he was a Christian. But all he talked with me was Networking. I had to dump him because when one day I said I was going to Banana Republic, he said you don't need to go to Manhattan to buy bananas.
There's a Mama shop across the street.

So I decided to date an interesting guy. He was so funny. He was like Jack Neo in TV. He made me laugh all time. But later, I couldn't laugh anymore. He didn't have a job, nor did he plan to find one. All he did was playing Mahjong and Sony playstation, I dumped him.

WHAT DO GUYS WANT ???

When I was in Secondary School, all I wanted was a girl with big boobs. In poly, I dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion.

So I decided I needed a passionate girl. In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time.

So I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After University, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

So what do you want?

At many times, people just go after what they want their ideal partner to be. And they neglect what that person has. Chasing after what u want is never ending and may not come to a good end.

So cherish what u have and appreciate what they are!!!

No comments: