Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm dead beat!

I am so tired... So so tired...

It's been a long day... really long day...

Went to church in the morning... Stayed there till 5+... Had a meeting for the events of Christmas... Then went for lunch... After that had to figure out the rythmn of the songs... So that I can play the keyboard... Haiz... ALmost cried! But well, did it in the end... I'm so proud of myself...

Start after church went to give to Nini's house for tuition... I can practically stone there man!! So did somethings which was super slack... Taught her how to write a compo...

After Nini went for another tution!! Hey man!! Isn't Sunday supposed to be a sabbath! And II'm waorking my heads off... haiz...

OK I was freak out!! Seriousle freak out! I guess you guys knew about the recent case of a 4 year old girl being thrown out of the window right! OK it's at my area it's one of those blocks opposite my house! But you know what!! IT happens to be my student's block!!

What the hell lor! And just now when I went to take the lift I saw some people burning papers! SHit man!! And I knew it was that spot! I freak out man!!

I was really terrified!!

Was praying hard in the lift!! But well.. The fear is there but just pray hard!

OK off to meet Jermaine they all at Holland V for dinner...

No comments: