Friday, October 22, 2004

I'm staring at the screen now... With my winamp playing the song "love of my life"... Have been hearing it it since i boarded the bus at Orchard... It's been repeated so many times.... I've got things to blog but I don't know how to start... Well, now I remember...

Woke up at 11.40... Headed to school to study with Hanyong... well, didn't study much coz I was so tired and slack... Or probably I'm abit confident with my FA but just didn't dare to say out... Coz whenever I say out... The opposite would happen... So I'll just say it once and let it be over... I've faith in GOD!

Left at 5, coz I needed to give tuiton... Well, met Bernard(Watchi) on the way... He was heading to Orchard so went together... Kind of weird man! He talks to me in chinese and I answer in English.... Throughout the whole conversation it was like that... And when I told him I do teach chinese! He was shocked! Coz it's me...

Reached there... Was not feeling very well... Waited for Nini to come down to Mac but she took a long time... End up she told me, she's going to bring her baby sister down and have tuition together... WTH! I'm so like... haiz... so end up told her tml at her house...

Headed home... Slept in the bus... Coz I didn't want to think of anything... Just feel like resting...

Well, slacking now before going for my next tuition...

No comments: