Thursday, October 28, 2004

Can't take it anymore!

After 7 solid hours of studying yesterday night... I can't take it anymore... I'm so sleepy now... My head is aching... I can't absorb anymore!!!

Met Edwin and Hanyong just now... Manage to finish the last topic dragfully... Took a long time... Got some tips from Ivan that SGX and CPF will confirm come out... for essay questions...

Haiz... OK! I went to watch "Cellular"! My exams are tml and I went to watch movie!!! WTH!! I didn't have a choice!!! Edwin and Hanyong went to see movie listing and they just came back with 3 tickets....

They just bought the tickets... Without asking me!

*pHeW*

BUT WELL!! It's fantastic!! 2 TUMBS UP!! IF I HAVE ENOUGH TIME I WILL GIVE 5 TUMBS UP!! GOOD SHOW!! Should watch!

My instinct was so right... I had the feeling that today we won't be able to study much.. true enough... Lucky I finished most of them yesterday night... Or else I'll still be mugging like hell now... and on the verge of crying...

Now the problem is that I can't absorb anymore... Should I sleep first then wake up and study later? Just study first, see how it goes....

No comments: