Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'M happy....

I took my MA test!! I've got 11.3 upon 35... haha... yes i failed! But I don't know why I'm feeling so happy!

Probably I expect it but of coz I'm feeling abit disappointed too... Coz I don't know how am I going to pass this module... Trying hard not to brood over it... So that I won't think too much... Main focus now is to concentrate on other modules...

Well, the class didn't do well too... But as compare to other classes our lowest was 7... one of the class actually have someone who got 2... And the average for the whole level is 14.38 only... imagine how tough is it... It's not even a pass rate...

After MA,meimei, cia, edwin, hanyong and me went out together... Went to Bugis to collect meimei's air ticket then had lunch at Mos Burger...

After that happen to met Val, chien and xiaohui... So ended going to cineleisure to watch "cool guy"... Not a bad show... Just that in between I closed my eyes coz I was too tired...

We went for coffee bean again... Haiz... Been there for like so many times... almost the whole of last week...

After that went around orchard to slack before heading off to give tuition... I was super drain...very tired...

played a trick on my parents... I bluff them that I picked up a $100 note but actually it belongs to hanyong... haha... My parents were super happy... Didn't intend to tell them the truth until those 4D results are out... Or else they will kill me!!

Talking about 100 bucks... haiz... hanyong use your brain! Who will use a $100 note to pay for a $1.65 bar of snickers... when you can't even pay for your ankle support with that... End up money still comes back to me... haiz...

Change a new skin... the last one was too pink... Yup it's my favourite colour! But I just felt that something was missing... so chose this... It's still pink but with a bit of brown...

And I'm having problems looking for the songs I want to put in my blog so end up chose this song...

Well, kind of sleepy going to have my beauty sleep...

No comments: