Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Got up from my comfortable bed at about 1+... Had not have a good sleep for a long time... Had enough today..

The first thing was to switch on the com and blog... hehe... Don't know why... Just wanted to...

Have not started studying for FA yet, will try later...

Let's see my schedule for the day... Actually there's nothing at all... Going to teach at 5... Then after that home...

Hm... Have this sudden feeling to watch movie... haiz... Muz be edwin's influence!! haha... Thinking back... I've been going out the whole of last week... watching movie 3 consecutive days!! Totally broke my record!

Well he actually suggested studying yesterday... But forget it! With him there's only play!! Well, it has my blog so can't talk bad about him!! nah... just jokin pal~! U ain't that bad! At least you help us to unwind!! Thanx~!

No comments: