Friday, October 08, 2004

Didn't had the mood to blog just now... Well, tutorial was totally slack... It was a free and easy tutorial... Coz we were to do our Blaw project...

But our group has already finished so slack lor... Talked to Venassa during the lesson lunch break... Told her alomst everything coz I was too sad... Ya i agree sometimes shit happens... Tried to get over it... Was ok... Got over it...

Wanted to go home after the lunch break but started to say ghost story among our group... But god knows for what reason... The whole class diverted their concentration to ghost stories... Coz of one word that my group said "camp"!

Got my tutor so involved... And she even said it's more exciting then Blaw... Indeed it is... So the lesson ended with ghost story... By the time I heard enough of the stories... I was so afaird that I couldn't move or whatever... I just know that I'm not me...

My tutor saw me and laughed at me...

"haha... look at jocelyn! She's so terrified that she looks as if she's going to faint"! haha...

But well it's true...

Well this what i have to say today...

And here's a sentence for me today... And to everybody!

LIFE has its ups and downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain pours. BUT don't forget, it takes both sun and rain to make a RAINBOW!!

No comments: