Thursday, October 21, 2004

BABIES ARE GIFT FROM GOD! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! BABIES! BABIES!!

Ok I was playing game with Edwin just now... And all of a sudden I felt like studying! I know it sounds weird! But it just came suddenly...

So i'm grabbing my chance now before the feeling goes away... Or else I will slack! But I have a problem!

I got to wake up at 8.45 tml... Coz I've got to teach at 10... But I don't know how am I going to wake up! Coz once I start! I can't stop! Unless I'm force to! Well! let's see how it goes...

Will be studying with cia, edwin n hanyong they all tml... Better work out well! Hope we really study instead of slack!

Ohya... Went to Nini's house for tuition!! My god! her sister is so adorable! So cute! The pair of small eyes, ears hands, feet n eyebrows... small little mouth and nose! Just got me so excited! I carried her while she was sleeping! OH MY GOD!! I'm so in love with her! At that moment I felt the warmth and love in me!! Burning so strongly! She's so adorable!!!

I can't wait to get married and have a child of my own! Ok I know it sounds crazy! But really can't help it!! Babies are gifts from God! Everytime I see pregnant ladies! I'll be so oh!!!

Haiz...

No comments: