Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tiring day... And I don't feel good...

Haiz... I feel like vomitting now and my stomach feels weird... Feel like shitting but cannot come out, feel like vomitting but cannot come out... Sian...

Today went for MA practical then skipped the whole day of lecture... Supposed to go Suntec NYDC with meimei and Alicia... Meimei suggested to call the guys to go... So we called them and they were at the library doing their EPI when it's due yesterday...

Meimei, Alicia and I helped Hanyong do his part... Coz he was super slow... He really owe us one man...

After that head down to Heeren's Sakae... Had a fun time... Then walk around got children's day present for my students...

Then wanted to go home when we were at Taka... but saw coffee bean!! then I remember Cheese cake... SO all of us went inside to chat... haha... took the guys money to pay... Took all their money...

Had lots of fun there... playing games and saying lame jokes... Especially Edwin... Can't stand his jokes! Super lame...

And I couldn't stop laughing man! As if there is laughing gas in me... Before they can say the funny part i'm already laughing like mad!

And they keep teasing me and Hanyong!! WTH!!! I wasn't blushing and they say I was blushing!! haiz...

But they are really a nice batch of guys to mixed with... very funny...

Doing my rwps report now... Don't know what happen to the stupid com... Can't acess to anything just now... Then auto-restart itself... Then everything is back to normal! lucky...

Tml got presentation... Sian-sation...haiz...

No comments: