Monday, October 25, 2004

Finally able to settle down to slack for awhile.... Had a long and tiring day...

Went to church in the morning....After that met edwin and Hanyong to study... Manage to do one of the past year paper...

Had the urge to watch movie... But well ended up at Esplande slcaking for while... Both of them left at about 10+... But I stayed there to slack for awhile... Talk to Sufen on the phone... And so I realise it was already 11.15pm... intended to take a cab!

WTH! I waited for like 1/2 hr... No cab in sight! So I walked all the way to city hall to try my luck! Sufen asked me to call cab... But didn't want to... Waste money!

haha.... I was so LUCKY! Reached there then saw 195... So end up took the bus! Save my cab fare!! hehe...

Reached home at about 12.10 am.... Bought dinner to eat... Didn't manage to finished my food... didn't have the appetite to eat... almost vomitted....

I feel that my health is getting worse... I've been having stomache for the past few weeks... Didn't take any food... I will still need to run to the toilet... So kind of scare of eating... Coz I'm afraid of running to the toilet... :P

Well, got to mug tonight and tml morning... coz the guys have plans to go watch movie! after a stressful night and morning! haha... let's hope so!


No comments: