Thursday, October 28, 2004

The time now is 4.50 am... Yup! And I'm still awake! Not because I want to... It's because of BFI... My exam is on friday... So no choice last minute work...

And I was so stressed up 5 hours ago... Wondering how am I going to finished up 12 topics within 2 days... Planned to finish 8 topics tonight... BUT!! I finished 10 topics!! I'm so proud of myself! I never thought I could do that...

10 topics within few hours.... Not bad!

I'm thinking whether I should go on or not... Cause my body is asking me to take a rest, which I don't want to... I want to finish up the last 2 topics... Insurance and Singapore Exchange...

Meeting up with Edwin and Hanyong later to study... I have this feeling it will be difficult study... hmm.... And I want to leave tml for tutorial and past year paper...

Well, shall study on my bed... Since I'm only left with 2 topics... Think I should relax abit and not get too uptight... I'm so drained now... The words are just by-passing me...


No comments: