Wednesday, October 06, 2004

ECM 2(a) is over!!

YEAH! Presentation is over!!! Finally! I was super fast with my part! Coz of Daniel! For his own part, he has 23 slides!! what the hell! And we only had 15 mins to present! All thanx to him! I missed out one big part!!! But lucky we didn't exceed 15 mins... Phew!

Ok presentation is over! But my stomach still feels weird... I went to the toilet for like 5 times.... TO VOMIT! And all that comes out is nothing... only the saliva and worse the acid! Ya I vomitted acid! My friends are begging me to go see a doctor but i don't want... Probably wait til it gets worse! It's bad to vomit acid that's what Shun Li says....

Probably I have stomach cancer! Who knows right?!

I mean you never know when you are going to die! Who knows?! Only God! Yesterday night I just had a thought that I'm not able to see the sunlight today... I was so afraid coz there are so many things I want to do... I don't want to die... And I prayed so hard to ask God to take away the thought away from me! Well the thought was gone and I slept quite well...

And I saw the sunlight again today! hehe... Even thought I had difficulty waking up but not when I was awaken by messages! I got myself out of bed and bath! haha... but i took a cab...

Had to come for BFI coz i promised Alicia to... So here I am...

I make a fool out of myself today... I board the cab and I told the driver... "Uncle, Telok blangah Crescent". WTH!

I'm asking the uncle to go to my place when I boarded the cab at my place... haiz...

No comments: