Tuesday, October 26, 2004

FA STARTING SOON!

2.30pm... That's the time on the clock now...

FA paper is just 3 and 1/2 hr away.... And as time near, I'm getting more scared...

I'm spending my last few hours mugging... Recap on things that I'm not sure with...

Woke up at 1... But I've woken up lots of time in between... Coz I kept receiving message... From Zai, Nat and Andy... There's a few more but can't remember...

It's all connected to exams... Zai asked when my exams are over, Nat said that she will lend me her calculator and Andy, the sweetest of all!! haha... Gave me a morning greeting and wish me all the best for my exams! This is what it says... Morning! all the best for your exams! Keeping me in prayer! And get your A's! Something like that coz I read it when I'm half awake! But anyway! Thanx!!

Off to mug again... Can't wait for FA to be over! In fact all the exams!!! I want to shop and relax!!

No comments: