Monday, October 18, 2004

UpDaTeZzZz....

Hmm.... didn't have the mood to blog the past few days... but this few days has been rather down for me... Thought of lots of things but lucky my friends were there for me to advse me... Thanx guys!!

Friday

Had RWPS presentation... Was super nervous before that... But when I went up I felt ok... Came the confidence... haha... Don't know why... She said I was confident!! haha... Except for one thing... Don't know why when Edwin went up to present everybody started laughing... haha... Don't know why suddenly everybody just had this laughinb bug entering our body...

Think it's becoz we could see that he's nervous... haha... EDWIN! COME ON!! Don't be afraid! You still have abt 1 and 1/2 year to go lor!!

After RWPS edwin, Alicia, Meimei and me went out... Kind of lazy to recall where we go... But remembered we played true and dare! And for ONCE! I see edwin so scare!! haha... EDWIN! I TOLD YOU! BELIEVE IN RETIBUTION! IT EXISTS! :P

After tat head for home...

Saturday

Hm.. let me recall first... ohya... Went to Paya Lebar to study with Edwin, Hanyong, Meimei and Alicia... Don't talk about it! All of us didn't have the mood to study! So slack...

Left there at around 6+... Then Edwin brought us to eat chicken rice!! PLS EDWIN!! I ate better ones before lor!! WTH! forget it...

Then after that went to parkway parade to slack... Was kind of walking like a zombie coz I was too tired...

Took a cab home...

Sunday

went to church... then did some rehearsal and meeting for the christmas event... Then Andy and I were super playful... Kept disturbing the rest... Coz we were "Mary" and "Joseph"... haha... Well done! Andy! haha...

After church... Head down to Nini's house for tuition... MAN! It was a tough one! She was looking after her baby sister and expect me to teach at the same time! WTH!! I can't! So tuition lasted about 45mins then I left...

Went for the next tuition opposite my house... When I reached there was so happy to receive a good news... Suppose to have tuition for 2 hours but her mum told me 1 hour enough! That means I can meet Jermaine earlier!! haha...

Met up with Jermaine at about 9... Went to Tiong Bahru coz I need to take my dinner... Then had a long talk with her downstair our house... Told her everything and she analysis things for...

THANX PAL!! I'M SO PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND! IT'S HARD TO COME BY!! THANX FOR THE GIFT!! LOVE IT!

ohya... my birthday has been over for like 2 weeks and I'm still receiving present!! haha... Will post the pics up... Too lazy to take now...

Well besides that think nothing much...



No comments: