Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm so happy!

I'm super duper happy!! haha... i'm over the moon!! So over the moon!

First it's the MA presentation! We passed! That's a wonderful good news! We were all so happy...

The whole class presentation lasted only for like 45 mins... the shortest presentation I ever had! But well! One is over! haha... Yeah!

Guess what! After that our next lecture is at 1pm... didn't know where to go...

So decided to go out for lunch... Went to Cineleisure with Alicia, Meimei, Nat, Edwin, Anthony, James and Hanyong... Had pasta Mania! Well the pasta there is horrible! The worst pasta i ever eaten!

All of us were so slack! Then didn't feel like going back to school... So intended to skip the whole day! haha... Briliant idea! :P

Only Anthony, James and Nat went back to school... So only meet Meimei, Alicia, Edwin, Hanyong and me went to watch movie... Went to watch "Wimbledon"... Not a bad show... Not very good too...

Then after that head down to Boat Quay! Well I can say that it's a wonderful day!

Even though for a few bad things... First of one matter... Another is becoz I strain my nerves! And I went to the sinseh... And I had to be in bandage for 3 freaking days! That means I got to do my presentation with the bandage! So weird right!

But besides this... Everything was ok!

No comments: