Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm the stupidest woman in the world!

Just woke up from a nap!! Had a terrble nightmare!! Can't remember exactly what is it about but I know it's something ghostly... Must be too many ghost stories...

Met Zai just now... Came to my house to get the chicken then went to tiong bahru for lunch... Update her about my life...

And she scolded me...

"Jocelyn! You are the stupidest woman I ever met"!
"Why do you always let chances slepped off"?

Told her about clarence that matter and she said...

"See"! You ruined the chance yourself!

And she asked me a questions... Which really got me thinking... And it made me cry...

"Jocelyn, Do you want to regret"?!

"you have already let go of a big fish before that, now"?

I know I did gave up a big fish before that and I feel so ah.....!!!!!!!

I was totally shut by her... I didn't know what to say... I'm not the kind that know how to express myself... I only know how to wait and cry after that...

haiz...... Off to bath and give tuition!

No comments: